Acute In-patient Care
If you are a patient at our hospital, you will have the best opportunity to experience our commitment to “Treat you like family.” We understand that our patients would rather be almost anywhere other than a hospital room, and we seek to provide a comfortable yet healthcare focused environment tailored to each patient’s unique needs.
Our Acute In-Patient care facilities and staff offer the following key features:
- Hourly Rounding – We visit each patient on a minimum of an hourly basis to ensure they are comfortable (of course, we also check in more frequently when required by the patient’s state of health).
- Comfortable Beds – We recognize that patients spend a majority of their stay in our beds; therefore, we select comfortable and functional beds for our patients.
- Food Service – Each patient is provided the opportunity to choose a meal from a menu that is prepared on-site and delivered to the patient’s room. Dietary restrictions may limit the patient’s food selection.
- Generous Visiting Hours – We offer visiting hours from 9 AM to 9 PM each day, and immediate family is welcome around the clock. In addition, unlike other area hospitals, parking is plentiful and free.
- Technology – We strive to offer the latest and most effective health focused technology, whether it be radiology, oncology, laboratory or any other field.
Our staff in Acute In-Patient care offers hundreds of years of combined experience. Furthermore, all staff complete mandatory continuing education and training to ensure we always provide a staff qualified in the most recent techniques and practices relevant to each patient’s medical needs.
We strive to provide each patient a stay that exceeds their expectations. Our infrastructure, staff and services have been specifically configured to achieve that goal. Should you, a family member or friend require the services of our Acute In-Patient care, we will make every effort to ensure the realization of our motto – “We treat you like family.”